|Hamlet Creative Review Assignment||Creating a Classic Comic Book|
Original idea by: Michael Cremonini
Date: July 31, 1994
Materials: Comic book layout paper, markers, crayons, colored pencils, tape, glue, scissors, etc.
Be creative and have fun with this.
- Choose 8-10 key moments from Act I of Hamlet.
- Next choose the most important piece of text from each moment.
- Write a narration or a summary to carry the plot line between those scenes.
- Draw and color or cut and paste pictures to illustrate the scenes.
- Include the text in comic balloons.